Thursday, April 24, 2008

Please don't rob us!

Mike is convinced that if I keep posting pictures of our house, stranger danger is going to come rob our stuff. Never mind that there are naked pictures of our son in the bath tub...never thought to wonder if someone might rob him (j/k mikey).
Anyway, my mom and a good friend have been asking for pictures of the house...so these pictures are for you! I promise I did not post these pictures to toot my 'decorating' horn...well maybe a little :) It's not much, but we are slowly getting the house where we would like it to be. Formal living room
Guest bedroom

Kitchen and dinning nook


Family room off of the kitchen

Mike's mother created this master-piece for us.





7 comments:

jeggs said...

Hey Lizzard,

It's me Schooli!!! Just wanted to say, I love your deco-skills. You're house looks awesome already.

Unknown said...

Liz! WOW, what a beautiful home.... I'm packing my stuff now, I'm sure there's lots of room for me. Tell Mike to forget the tent in the backyard, the guest room will do just fine. You did agreat job and Julie has a awesome talent you are so lucky. Love, Mom

Windy said...

So beautiful! I wish I had your talent (and your budget)!

me said...

I LOVE your house! You have done a wonderful job!

The Christy Clan said...

I have to agree with everyone's comments I LOVE YOUR HOME!! To bad your still not in ABQ I would have you do an Enrichment class on decorating the home-wonderful job!!

Windy said...

Here's something else you can blog about then - TAG, you're it! Go check out my blog to get your instructions!

mrs. timberlake said...

WOW.

You know it's an AMAZING post when you have 7 comments!

Liz, you know your home is the bomb.