Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Busy weekend

My favorite part of the weekend...when it hits 5:00pm and Mike is DONE with work.
I told you I would muster up some pictures of Mike and I. (why does my son have a better tan than I do??)


We took baby Owen swimming on Saturday! He loved it...such a relief because it seems to be the only free entertainment these days.

My Aunt Cindy came in town ALL the way from Ohio. She is so warm and friendly, and just a joy to have around. I hope she doesn't mind me saying, but can you believe she is in her 50's. AMAZING!


On a day like this how could you not want to take a bath outside, right Owen?

Obviously we have a little work to do in the backyard. Luckily we have a wonderful view to distract us from the lack of yard.

Here's my little chef, helping mommy while I cook. (He's searching for a measuring cup)








4 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

HONESTLY, I thought your Aunt was a new friend from church. She looks like she could be your sister. Twin sister in fact. Unbelievable.

mrs. timberlake said...

just thought owen might want to know his girlfriend is sick.

she could use some flowers, juju bees, and/or some pedialyte.

:(

mrs. timberlake said...

the girls need a visit from owie. okay, i need a visit from liz.

mrs. timberlake said...

kwame said...

thanks for today, lizard.