Saturday, April 26, 2008

I've been tagged!

I have been 'tagged' to contribute 7 random facts about myself. I'm supposed to tag others as well, but that seems rather time consuming...so anyone who reads my blog, assume you have been 'tagged' also to post 7 random facts about yourself on your blog.

1.) It takes me up to 2 hours to get ready.

2.) Growing up, I used to ask for liver and onions as my birthday dinner.

3.) I often fantasize that I am a professional dancer. For some reason, in my fantasy, my big dance solo always takes place in ward talent show.

4.) In every friendship Mike and I have shared with a couple, I have ALWAYS identified more with the husbands. (It must be my lack of attention to detail, or the inability to clean!)

5.) I am addicted to two TV shows..."Women Behind Bars", and "Intervention". Possibly two of the creepiest options on cable TV.

6.) Any time I buy something new I ware it that same day, or out of the store.

7.) I still sleep in fetal position, with the covers over my head.

1 comment:

mrs. timberlake said...

Which show featured John Way Daisy?