Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Where in the world is Liz?

First and foremost I have been busy with the kids....always busy with the kids! After our beloved trip to Disneyland, my mom came to stay in Phoenix for 3 weeks. I wish I had at least one photo with her while she was here, but she is not into photos and I am not into seeing myself with braces! That's right you heard me...BRACES. Yes, somewhere along this crazy month I did the deed in attempt to correct my snaggle tooth! In addition to braces, Mike and I celebrated 7 great years of marriage. We had a wonderful and relaxing getaway at the JW Marriott. It only lasted one special night but that was just enough to remember what it felt like before kids, feel refreshed....okay, and miss the kids too! And to top off the madness I have been doing nothing with my free time other than crafting. I took part in a Crafting Boutique Party, and was able to sell a ton a stuff!!! It was a nice feeling to contribute to society other than just being with my wonderful children all day. There you have it. My crazy month in a nutshell. I loved every minute of it! Here is my baby....already crawling!
Owen enjoying his "favorite" toy for the day. I totally scored and got this Handy Manny for $8 at Kohl's!

Happy Anniversary to ME! I so wanted this antique church bench, and Mike surprised me with it! Love you Mike!


This was our moment of relaxation at the Marriott. My idea of a day away. A gossip magazine, the sound of no kids, and the sun!

I didn't take any photos of all the things I made for this craft fair, but here is my latest creation!!!







2 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

you lost me at {romance}.




what's that?

The Nielsens said...

I love all of the pics! Pres is so cute with those leg warmers and I love the visor on Owen. Looks like you found the perfect place for the bench. Your room looks amazing. I am jealous!