Wednesday, April 21, 2010

DiSnEyLaNd

This is me SO EXCITED, and READY to go!!!!
Every time I saw this sign it gave me goose bumps. I have to say Disney does deliver, and is sure to take you to a place of Fantasy!

We loved passing through the castle
This is the Storybook Boat Ride! Owen LOVED the mini versions of Snow White, and Ariel's Castle

Presley enjoying life in her first swim suit!
Monsters Inc. (Owen's Favorite Ride)

Mickey Ferris Wheel
O is for Owen
The Jungle Cruise (Owen's 4th Favorite Ride)

It's A Small World
Pres loving life
Tea Cups (Owen's number 1 favorite Ride)

Dumbo Ride

Owen was SOOOOOOOO scared of this witch, but oddly intrigued by her all at the same time! Everyday he would look for her to haunt him!

A great way to end the trip...food, and a nap!






















9 comments:

The Nielsens said...

I am so glad you posted all of your vacation pics. I love them. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Anne said...

What days did you guys go? We were probably there at the same time. We're there at least once a month and we were there last week for Zoie's birthday. I'm glad you guys had fun. Sorry that we never stopped over to say hi.

Jen Johnson said...

This is Jen, Jessica's sister! How fun-- a trip to DisneyLand! We are taking our kids next year!

Corbin said...

So much fun! We will have to go Disney together. Owen and Bentley would have the time of their lives....

mrs. timberlake said...

need
rosettes
first
picture
please
and
thank
you

keriloveselias said...

So much fun. I love seeing the looks on their face when they see the magic of Disney!

Meagan Reitz said...

I cannot get over how beautiful Presley is. I just want ot kiss her all over her sweet face. You guys did a good job there! You guys look like you are doing so well. i hope you and the kids can visit Burque with the kiddos some day!!!!!!!!!

The Halls said...

How fun! You guys look like you had a blast. Your kids are so dang cute. We are going to Disney in 14 days...you just got me major excited!

ps. You would love that chair, I got it last year at horchow.com...ever heard of it? I love it, check it out!

The Halls said...

Potty training! The book is called toilet training in less than a day. It was published i think in 1974 and the only place we could find it is on line at amazon. It's awesome and has worked great for us and boys! I even bought a doll like it says to that goes potty, my boys thought it was great! Good luck!