Saturday, June 26, 2010

Anticipation of a 3rd birthday...


Have you ever wanted to get your child excited for their birthday? I have the fool-proof tactic, take them to Albertsons, show them the demo birthday cake with their favorite Disney characters atop, and let them know, they can get one too...on their birthday! It is all I have heard about for 2 months! Also, if you have a great and talented sister, like I have, you could have her take a pre-birthday photos to celebrate the occasion! (I actually am using these fabulous photos for Owen's birthday invitations.) Thanx Jamie!
This upcoming birthday will be so special, seeing him recognize becoming a year older and wanting to celebrate it! I can't believe my BABY Owen is going to be 3. He is such a unique soul, and Mike and I have enjoyed getting to know every aspect of his special personality! Owen has been very intriguing to watch grow. It has been a slow process, but he has finally (over the past year) communicated to us who he is, what he loves, what he doesn't love, what makes him sad, and what makes him the happiest. Presley has been the total opposite! From the minute she was born, she made her presence known. She knew exactly who she was, and she was not afraid to let you know if she was or was not happy with something. I love that about her, but she has also made me appreciate the slow anticipation of getting to know Owen that much more. I love both of my babies for all that they are, and for the special individuals that they are becoming!
I hope that Owen feels special, and very loved on his upcoming birthday! We Love you Owen.





3 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

i

love

these

pictures





mackenzie wants to know when his party is.

The Nielsens said...

I love the pictures! They turned out great! You can tell from his expression that he is excited for his birthday.

doug and becky said...

happy upcoming birthday owen and awesome pictures! we have our new little one!! still no name yet but he's a cutie. hope all is well with you guys.