Saturday, April 10, 2010

Disneyland

I am totally excited! We are headed to the Land of Enchantment...yes us...with a 2 year old, and a 6 month old baby! Yikes, are we making a mistake? Well, I hope not. Owen is a Disney kid through and through. He loves Nemo, Little Mermaid, Monsters Inc., Princess and the Frog, and what else...CARS! It is difficult at times to get some real excitement out of this child, so if Disney can't do it then there is something wrong here :0

My issue is we have no clue where to start. Mike has never been there, and I was very young when I was there last. I don't want to waste 2 hours in a line of a ride that...well, SUCKS. So if anyone can lend some advice on where to head first, what not to miss, and what is worth waiting for, I would surely appreciate the pointers. Look for some upcoming pics.

4 comments:

andi said...

The kids might like Animal Kingdom- it's just a zoo pretty much, but still fun. Now they have these things where you can swipe a pass for a ride, and come back for it in 30 or 45 minutes and not have to wait in line....kinda like wait in line while you go do other things.

Epcot's really fun, too, and they have things that you can walk through instead of "rides." I haven't been with kids, so not sure about what's good for rides or not- but check into the parades at night- they have tons of Disney characters and I think fireworks sometimes, too!

Have fun!

mrs. timberlake said...

can't wait for the pictures. you should take jamie with you. think about it.

Josh and Gloriana said...

the stuff that Andi is talking about is in Disney World in Florida (so those are a no go). I have heard a ton of awesome stuff about California Adventure though. But I haven't been to Disney Land yet. We are going at the end of May for my birthday! When are you guys going???

em said...

No pointers bc I've never been there, but I'd say this is the PERFECT time to go. A 6-month-old is still easy to travel with!! Good luck, and HAVE FUN! Can't wait to read all about it!