Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hi again

So I guess I'm not really on a blog strike any longer...just not much to blog about I guess. Well... we are in the process of getting a back splash installed in our kitchen!!!! Soooo excited for that to happen. Many of you have wondered how a back splash can possibly come before completing our back yard. To answer your question: 1) it's cheaper 2) I would like to see our inside complete before we work on the outside 3) Owen is in that "I want to touch, eat, and play with rock" stage. So even if we put some grass in our back yard...he will naturally gravitate towards the rock anyway! I will update my blog with pictures HOPEFULLY next week when it's completed. Other than that, we are just getting through a month of Mike traveling for work as well as gearing up for some great vacations.

Here's the run down of our future travels and visitors:
*San Diego in two weeks with some friends.
*Portland (for Halloween) in 4 weeks to visit Mike's brother and sister.
*My parents here for Thanksgiving.
*Mike's parents for Christmas.
Yikes, I CAN'T wait!! Keep ya posted on the back splash!

2 comments:

me said...

You are so lucky that youare going to Portland! I LOVE Portland! What part will you be visiting?

Corbin said...

Sounds like you are going to be very busy until the end of the year. I am excited to make Cafe Rio's salad! I am making it for my brother's birthday.It is the best dressing ever! Yummy!