Monday, September 22, 2008

Blog Strike

As all bloggers experience, I have hit that nasty bump in the road where NO ONE is commenting. I can't help but feel that everyone is sick of seeing me post about Owen. Look, I am not that interesting people! Therefore I am forced to put my son on parade, whether he is doing something miraculous or not.

I will try to be better. And by better, I don't mean another post about a dream staring Robert Di Niro. (That seemed to be the start of my "comment" drought). So, if you are an avid reader of "Adventures in Owensitting"...hang tight...I may be on a bit of a strike.

9 comments:

Val said...

Liz...the website for getting your blog printed is blurb.com Check it out and let me know.

me said...

Liz, it was fun to see you for those quick minutes yesterday. Too bad you could not have spent more time here. And FYI, I love to see pictures of Owen and read about what he has been up to. You and Mike too! So don't take to long of a break!

Meagan Reitz said...

We miss you guys already!

mrs. timberlake said...

what's funny, is I remember commenting on the post below. I love the rocking chair, and said something witty about reporting you to cps for having owie in the car alone.

regardless, i feel like you are more on a kwame strike. for that, we need to talk. but you don't call back, so guess that's not going to happen.

hugs and kisses, me and the girls. me = the one who has been home since thursday with sick girls.

the girls = owie's first true loves. no matter that he has no doubtedly replaced them.

regardless, hugs.

Fantastic 6 said...

Okay girl- buck up will ya. You know how computer retarded I am. I just figured out how to post a comment. If you stop posting, I will not know what to do with myself!!

mrs. timberlake said...

Get over yourself and cross the picket lines already.

*sheesh*

Owen's Mommy said...

I am over myself...just nothing to blog right now!

Claire said...

Hey Liz, I know that I don't leave comments all the time, but I look every week. Blogging is like my monday morning church. I hope that you are still enjoying Super hot AZ

Unknown said...

Liz, I forgot my password so you haven't seen many comments from me but I love the pictures and your "whitty" coments. So, get back on the horse, vacation is over. Love, Mom