Monday, June 23, 2008

You're Welcome!

No need to thank me...I have done the research for you, and I now present you with the key to making all your food making dreams come true! (Although...I have been recently informed that this recipe has been in circulation for quite some time, and me adding this to my posts is sooo last season.)

Café Rio Dressing

1 buttermilk ranch dressing packet (make as per recipe)
2 tomatillos (tomato like vegetable with a husk around them)
½ bunch of cilantro
1 clove garlic
Juice of 1 lime
1 jalapeno (Use the seeds too if you like it spicy. You could substitute a few drops of green Tabasco for the jalapeno.)

Use a food processor to blend all the ingredients well. Refrigerate

4 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

so, how'd it turn out?
when should the girls and i come over for left overs??
ten?

Corbin said...

mmmmmm that sounds delicious! Call me and let me know about planning our trip... talk to you soon.

Alayna said...

Yeah! I'm so glad I finally clicked on to your blog! Owen is so handsome!!!! I'm sad that I've missed the whole first year but I'll be more dilligen about checking in. You are as always lovely and funny!Give those boys a hug from us!

mrs. timberlake said...

need

pictures

of

denver

.stat.