Monday, June 9, 2008

My little man..

Obviously this picture is POST nap time..."wake up, Owen"
I am so excited to start getting Owen some toys he can ride, but his one year birthday is right around the corner...so I must curb the excitement for another month!!

Owen enjoys long walks on the beach, dinners by candlelight, and a soothing horse rides with his beloved girlfriend, Mackenzie!
These chairs are our newest additions to our new home (and probably the last).

(This video clip might seem boring to you, but nothing is cuter than seeing your child ASLEEP! Not to mention he was snoring which just adds to the appeal! Man, I love this little man!)

2 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

Hello Hello.
First off, LOOOOOOOOOOVE the banner.
Secondly, I think the horse rides are perfect for them, you can't tell Mackenzie is six inches taller than Owie.

Brit said...

LiZ! Hey it's Brittany Terry from way back when! I saw your blog from Julianne's blog and wanted to stop by and say hello. Your little guy is so cute! It looks like you guys are doing great and I love all your pictures, so fun!