Thursday, November 15, 2007

To my motherhood mentor...


So this lovely lady, Amy, has helped answer any question you could possibly imagine since having Owen. When should I put him down for a nap? He has a rash, what do I use? When do I feed him solid foods? He's three months old and still sleeping in our room, is it time to move him to the crib? Owen's going crossed eyed, is he blind???


Not once has she NOT had the answer, and not once has she been unwilling to help her friend in desperate need. Thank you Kwame you have been a great help, and Owen and I thank you!

1 comment:

mrs. timberlake said...

Lizard, That picture is freakin hilarious. That was seems like soo long ago. I love the lizard, and the Mike, therefore, I love the Owen. You are a doll to post that, and what a shock to see a picture of Tony and I on YOUR blog. You are a fantastic friend and I miss and love you more than sun. Forever your BFF, Kwame.