Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Girls Just want to have fun...

While in Cali we had a chance to visit with some friends from college...Liz & Gloriana. When we catch up we usually spend our time reliving embarrassing moments. Who am I kidding, we are usually reliving MY embarrassing moments...there were a lot.

Can't you tell? They could not stop laughing to take a picture, and then there is me as still as a statue to get a great shot. We took like 5 pictures and my face never changed positions.

Love you guys!

2 comments:

Josh and Gloriana said...

yay you figured out your blog! it was fun seeing you this weekend! here is a clip for your enjoyment. i almost peed myself remembering you imitating this when we lived at the colony:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De6AkndwRpM
kiss owen for me! love you

andi said...

How fun! So glad you got to see old friends- and I love your new bloggie layout.