Friday, November 30, 2007

Jenny, Noah, Mike, Owen and 'Crazy'


Our good friend Jenny stopped over last night with precious son Noah. We are all obsessed with 'Survivor' so she came to participate in our couch potato-ing ways! Owen loves having other kids around too. I think it inspires him to consider progressing more!
However, there are times when Lizzy gets crazy with Mike after I have had a long day with Owen. [Let me expand on the long day...I get all ready in the morning (which is a rare thing), I give Owen a bath and dress him up in his cutest Gymboree outfit to take him out in the snow, for a big day at the Gymboree play class. After a long 15 minute drive to this place with Owen throwing a fit, they tell me "oh I am sorry, no one ever comes to the Thursday class so we will have to cancel." It took everything I had not to scream!! ] Therefore, Jenny was a whiteness to one of those 'crazy' times last night, and now I realize why friendships stop after a baby (or maybe just mine). We carry a baby, give birth, why do we ALSO have to deal with the ups and downs of post delivery hormones???? Luckily she understands 'crazy', and didn't think much of it! Somehow we did manage to have somewhat of a pleasant evening.






5 comments:

thebakerbook said...

Lizard, I cant get over how amazing your blog is! I felt bad about making fun of your old one...but look at the results. Owen is just too cute and that tree is goreous!

Owen's Mommy said...

Thanks Lizard!

Unknown said...

Liz you rock!! we are very proud of you, you have done a awesome job, Owen is so cute! Love, mom

mrs. timberlake said...

I know nothing of which you speak.

Smoothie anyone?

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

Liz, I can't believe you guys are in AZ. That is awesome! It is just our luck then that we are moving to Texas in three weeks. Anyway, get ahold of me through our website so we can at least have you guys over for dinner!
www.easysite.com/sandsfam