Thursday, October 18, 2007

How was Hawaii you ask...wonderful! How was it leaving Owen...TERRIBLE!!

I have never experienced a panic attack in my life. I now understand what my life would be like without him, and it was miserable. My breast pump broke on the plane, Owen was not taking a bottle AT ALL before we left, my mom was alone with no help to watch him, oh and our cell phone died shortly after we left with no cheap way to call home.

I told myself that Mike won this trip, for all his hard work...and I was determined to make this trip amazing for him. It wasn't hard to enjoy ourselves with free meals, spa treatments, snorkeling, zip line tours, and a free digital video camera. I mean, after the initial shock of leaving Owen, we were in HEAVEN.

Grandma did great with Owen, he is now talking a lot, eating GREAT, and smiling with out a ton of work. GOOD JOB MOM...and thank you. We will never know how to repay you for taking such great care of him.

1 comment:

mrs. timberlake said...

CALL US CALL US CALL US
BLONDIE!