Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sedona and other adventures...

Look at my pride and joys! I couldn't believe I found a moment where the kids weren't fighting...it had to be documented!
This was from quite a bit ago over the summer, but I could resist posting it.




We had a chance to hit the beach, and Sea world with the Corbins a couple months ago! It was so great, and I have more pictures to post of our time at the San Diego temple. For now I will just post these pics of Owen and his best buddy, Bentley! So cute.





There is my darling, striking a pose even after a two mile hike! That's my girl!


I am convinced that I had by far, the busiest Thanksgiving known to man...


woke up


ran a 5k


made food


ate food at 1:00pm


played with kids


ate some more


drove to Grand Canyon


got hotel


went swimming!


Only to then spend the next day on an awesome Jeep Tour in Sedona!














































2 comments:

Corbin said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the pics of Owie and B from our Cali trip!

The Beck's said...

The Jeep tour sounds awesome :) And I think there is hope for Pres & Owen! I'm sure they'll be best buds ;)