Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring is here!

I love spring in Arizona! It, in my opinion, is the most colorful and beautiful time of year! The last two springs we have been lucky enough to witness a real birds nest being built, eggs being laid, and baby birds hatching! Oddly enough I have a wreath on my door with fake nests attached...apparently a perfect decoy for a real one!! We now have 4 of the cutest blue eggs I have ever seen. I will keep you updated as the baby birds arrive :) The other thing I love about spring is the inspiration to create! I have been crafting away, and I CANNOT stop. My mother asked me to document the madness, so I added all my recent decorations and creations!3 decoy nests The real deal !!
Which inspired this...
and this!
this photo collage idea I totally stole from my sis in law...but I did make the letter, hand paint the medallions, and make the two children in the pics! ha
Ah, my windmill banner. I call it my "spring banner", mike called it trying to hard and took it down. Sad!
My runner creation, and table scape
If you love Pottery Barn, then you have seen these live moss letters selling for $79. Yikes, I make mine for $10.
Another farewell shot of my banner...see you next spring...or in the trash.
Who could resist posting this shot!

2 comments:

Mrs. Nettles said...

Liz. Sooo cute! It makes me sad all my craft stuff is packed away :) keep on keeping on!

mrs. timberlake said...

Lizard... I am living through your blog since we have yet to touch base in like five days. whassup wit dat?

did i just type that?

anyhizzle... hope to talk soon,
qwame.