Friday, April 29, 2011

Anthem Park and Holidays past...ooops!

Owie and mommy enjoying the park!
Honestly....the jelly shoes are amazing, right?




Owen and his buddy Cooper have made it a habit of running off with my wagon at the park. Today I found it under the play gym, and hidden behind a bush. Last time it was on the play gym almost ready to go down a slide. Pretty funny!



I never posted Christmas or Halloween pics...but how could I resist posting these cute memories?

Little blurry, but here we are matching at our ward Christmas Party


Looks like Owie found the perfect "pumpkin"

I think my friend Amy wanted to feel out what it would be like to be part of the Roth family...don't worry, it didn't last long!

Here is Owen and his buddy Guy at their school's Halloween bash :)

Peter Pan! He lived in this costume for 2 weeks.
























1 comment:

jbh said...

hey there. just checking in on some blogs. i LOVE your new background & template. very simple, cute and i love the purple & pink. looks like you guys are doing good- such a beautiful family liz. i made my own little blog- check it out if you want- jennybyrd78.blogspot.com. tell mike hello & have a lovely day- xoxo