Saturday, October 23, 2010

Vegas Baby


Mike and I (no kids) enjoyed a looong weekend in Vegas. It was so much fun. I unfortunately forgot my camera...but google had a lot of photo options to steal :)
Honestly, I was excited but not sure what to expect. We first opted not to do any shows to save some money while we were there, but that went out the window the minute we realized there was nothing else to do except shop, gamble, eat, and drink. So we decided to see Phantom of the Opera, and it was AMAZING. Some lady near us commented that this was her 10th, and best time seeing this show! We also saw Cirque De Soile's, Mystere'. That was also very cool, not the best show I have ever seen...but very cool, and unique! Other than that we shopped more than we should have, ate at Cafe Rio one too many times, watched the Billagio Water Show and Volcano explosion more than I ever cared to, and slept through the night for the first time in 12 months!!!! It was great, would recommend anyone who has never been there to try it at least once.







No comments: