Sunday, October 3, 2010

Presley's Birthday!

The Cake. No, I did not make this. A very nice lady in a hairnet at Albertsons put this together :)
Presley's loot. Unfortunately, for Pres, a little Pirate named Owen thought all these treasures were his!
On a beautiful Sunday night in Phoenix, we enjoyed the sunset and some cake with friends.

Presley and her very cute girlfriend Kamryn played a little, you push me I'll push you! And made it back just in time for some tea!

What did I tell you about this little Pirate...Presley never stood a chance to enjoy her toys before bed with these two around.
Jessica, me and Stacey (I might add that all of our husband's names are Mike...how original)
So little did I know that...(A) 4 inch scorpions existed, and (B) that they preyed on small girls. This one truly darted at Presley, and tried to sabotage her very last moments of her birthday celebration. In a last minute effort to save her life, our poor friend sacrificed his clean sandal. YUCK!!
What is with us and Scorpions when we have company?? I swear these nasty things only come out when there is a party going on. For further examples please refer to this previous post! http://lizzy1011.blogspot.com/2008/07/week-happenings.html










No comments: