Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We enjoyed a great visit with Mike's parents. We much needed the company and HELP. It has been hectic with two to say the least. The only time it's not hectic is when there is NO expectation to leave the house, or have completed any chores. I also must retract my last post regarding Owen adjusting well to the new baby...so not the case. Since that post he has tried to smother Presley with her blanket, he had clawed her face, and likes to steal her pacifier on a regular basis. I think he will get better with time!
Anyway, we enjoyed Thursday evening at the Glendale Pumpkin Patch. It was so fun. Halloween isn't really my thing, but it is growing on me the more I venture out to activities based around the holiday. So here are some pics!Typical scenario...Owen looking mischievous, baby crying!
Presley sleep through the Pumpkin Patch, but I think she liked to fresh air.
Somehow Owen and I were able to squeeze into these barrel carts...good times.

Mike's brother just moved here with their family, and this is his adorable daughter Paige! I have had several requests for MORE PICTURES, however Owen is sick and tired of this camera being in his face. Maybe we will try to focus on Presley for the next post.







5 comments:

The Halls said...

Isn't it crazy how a new baby can totally turn everyone upside down? Hang in there...it does get better, even when you vow to yourself you'll never do it again, you'll forget and have another one. That's what I did. Conner did some of the naughtiest things ever after Max was born. He threw all his cars in the toilet and every toy we owned into the swimming pool.

It's okay Owen...you'll like her one day and she'll be your best buddy. Hang in there Liz! YOU can do it!

keriloveselias said...

oh boy! You have your hands full. Im sure it will get easier with Owen....he has to run out of ideas of taking out his sister. Sorry, I had to say that. I promise it gets less hectic on a 24/7 basis. I say that b/c it seems like at least one part of my day is chaotic...but its doable....you will get there! Beautiful kiddos. and, you look great! Hang in there!

Jilly Bean said...

The pumpkin patch looks fu-u-un! Don't worry about your cute little Owie...it'll even out and Presley will be a-okay. We all survived having new siblings, didn't we??

In the meantime, it's tricky for the mom...I know! Just hang on, it get's a little easier as time goes by. You can copy and paste this back to my blog after Hazel arrives and I'm overwhelmed! ;)

mrs. timberlake said...

thank you, thank you and thank you for the new pictorials. um, next question... is that rug with the little town on it at your house? tony wants to get one of those... please share details.

andi said...

I know- as soon as you say something out loud it's like the opposite swings into full gear! (Like when I said my baby was so mellow and calm. YEAH RIGHT!) I think you're right- he'll grow into it. They sure are cute kids, and you look great too!