Friday, September 4, 2009

Move over! The baby is coming...

Well, the baby's not really coming, yet...but it feels like a baby hurricane has passed through the Roth household. I have finally put together Owen's new room, figured out a name for the baby (Naomi Elizabeth), and finished her room. All the while, making crafts along the way. YES, I have been busy!
Naomi's Room...


Recently completed crafts...1) car seat cover, not really a craft. I bought it!
Letters for Naomi's room
Letters for Owen's room
World's shiniest binkies! (Thanx for the idea Stacey)


8 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Cute! You're nesting, girl! I love the kids' rooms.

me said...

Everything looks wonderful! I love her name too! Good luck to you!

Josh and Gloriana said...

why am i not surprised that you blinged out your binkies?! Love it! and love the name Naomi- can't wait to see her!

andi said...

I love it all! Now just counting down, huh? (I agree with Gloriana...bedazzled binkis. SO YOU.)

keriloveselias said...

I love the letters!How cute! Owen's room is such a big boy room....alright! ;) I really like the name Naomi...cannot wait to see the pretty girlie!:) You have such a knack for decorating.

The Halls said...

Look how much fun PINK can be? I love all you've been up to! Nesting can be fun and productive too! I'm feeling that way, too. Only 5 more weeks to go! We'll only see who makes it the longest...I hope I lose.

Corbin said...

You're so crafty Liz! Love the rooms. Naomi is going to be spoiled....

mrs. timberlake said...

Is it wierd to say that your binky/binky holder thingee sort of reminds me of a scorpion?


LOVE THE ROOMS! Love the bed, love the letters.... Liz "Martha" Roth has done it again.