Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Zoo and my belly

Mike, Owie, and I went to the zoo Saturday morning! The weather was perfect, and we had the best time. I guess they just installed a new splash pad, and it is amazing. We spent the majority of the time playing in the water. As requested here is the long awaited belly shot. I am 30 weeks, and the time has flown by. I am feeling gradually more tired, but overall pretty good!!Here is my stud muffin enjoying the sun!
Here is a half belly shot...and yes I do wear garments! I had just gotten back from the gym.
Owen was quite curious of these strange animals. This particular one had a gimp leg, and a lazy eye. Poor guy!
"If I hide here they won't find me."






2 comments:

Claire said...

You look great! Good for you for going to the gym. I can't seem to find any time to work my butt out.

mrs. timberlake said...

I love these pictures. Need more, please.

Thank you.