Wednesday, December 3, 2008

To my love...

I have never enjoyed Owen as much as I am enjoying him now! It is such an amazing thing to watch your 'baby boy' grow into their personality, and show you glimpses of who they are about to become. He is such a sweet boy, always happy and laughing. Yet also serious, curious, and reflective. I never thought my love for Owen could blossom to this degree!! I am just loving this age, and I felt it important to document it so I can reflect on this when I do have those rare bad days. My mom really put it best when she said, "Liz, can we duct tape Owen up to keep him this size forever?". Don't I wish!
Owen is loving his new backpack...thanks grandma!




Owen can only give love when he is 'feeling it'. I guess he wasn't feeling it today...


2 comments:

Josh and Gloriana said...

he does look like a little boy now- not a baby anymore! he is so cute- and gets cuter all the time. love you!

eden said...

Cute Pics! Although there were times that I wanted to keep my kids tiny, I found that each age/stage has become my favorite. It is so fun to watch them change from babies into little people. (BTW I feel like I have not seen you in ages...hope all is well with you guys!)