Friday, December 5, 2008

Crazy Eight Tag.

I have been tagged...normally I show no interest in such things, but Owen is asleep and I happen to be online so...why not?

Eight shows I endorse:

-Survivor

-Women Behind Bars

-America's Next Top Model

-So You Think You Can Dance

-American Idol

-Intervention

-Oprah

-E! News

-Chelsea Lately..oops is that nine already?


I am choosing to skip restaurants I love, because there isn't one that doesn't carry something I could learn to enjoy!


Eight things that happened yesterday:


-I worked out

-Re-read Twilight

-Googled Robert Pattison (wow, I am a loser)

-Made dinner

-Took Owen to the park

-Downloaded some music

-checked my blog

-had a HORRIBLE nights sleep


Eight things I am looking forward to:


-The new movie with Brad Pitt

-Owen enjoying Christmas

-Having another child (maybe in this lifetime)

-Loosing weight

-Having Mike's parents in town

-a vacation with Mike in March

-Seeing changes in the White House

-Sleeping tonight


Eight things on my Christmas Wish list:


-An I-POD

-a sweater

-work out clothes

-for my family to be here

-Owen to say just ONE word

-T-shirts

-love.


I tag...


Jamie

Amy

Gloriana

Megs

Eden




1 comment:

Meagan Reitz said...

Wait, I got a tag? i don't really know what to do with that! ??