Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holidays

Can you spot Owen???

New haircut! It took me my whole pregnancy to grow out my bangs...and what do you know I go and cut them again, so I can wait another year to get them out of my face. Also I completed one of my goals for 2008, by purchasing a new sweater (still need to work on the fat rolls).


Owen has never loved a toy more than this one. And to answer your question...he is waring a swaddle... and no, we do not keep him in this all day!


Lastly, with the help of our trusty friends we were able to complete this puzzle in 20 minutes. Very exciting day...and another check off the list for our 2008 goals.
We are so excited for the holidays this year...granted we won't be with family, but this will be our last opportunity to spend Christmas with some very dear friends here in Albuquerque. Also, at the end of this week we start our house shopping adventure!! We have about 7 houses that we love, and are anxious to see them with our realtor. After the holidays die down...Mike is off for a two week training with work, and I am off to my parents for two weeks in Ohio. We are just very blessed, and we are excited for all of the new opportunities in 2008. We wish you a Merry Christmas.



2 comments:

thebakerbook said...

Lizzy-
You are too cute, love the bangs! I hope to see you at G's wedding. I hear it might be in Sacramento!
Merry Christmas!!

andi said...

You're so cute, Liz. I don't think you have any fat rolls to worry about :) Keep the pics of Owen coming, I love them!