Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The day after...

I really thought the day after Christmas was supposed to be mellow...no? Well, not the case this year. Beyond the normal playtime with Owen, we hurried to get the house clean and decorations down! We leave tomorrow for Phoenix, so we need to pack and do ALLLL the laundry (my least favorite chore). Of course none of Mike's presents fit him, so it's back to the mall where they came. Oh, and did I mention we are putting our house up for sale today. YIKES Owen loves to soar above me, on my knees!
This is currently my favorite picture of Owen!
(If you look real close you can see Owen's birthmark on his thumb.)

When he is concentrating hard he always sticks out his little tongue!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey they didn't like my first message. Anyway He's a beautiful boy! Love Mom