Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Birthday to me...happy birthday to me..




Couldn't you just die over my new shoes??? They are loud, but fabulous. I love the color, the ruffles, everything. Except for the comfort level...little painful.
Well beyond the shoes, my big 29 was a success. I started the day with emptying poo out of Owen's big boy underwear, and I thought "another b-day down the tubes". Not the case! Mike surprised me and took the rest of the day off, and then surprised me with 2 really cute tops from J Crew. I mean come on...who's husbands can shop for their wives, and get it right? We then dropped off the kiddos, and ate (alone) at Cheesecake Factory. It gets better...they had a coupon for a free $8 piece of cheesecake. Yes, it was great! I loved every well wish, every happy birthday song, every gift, and every moment I spent with the people I love.

2 comments:

me said...

Happy be-lated Birthday Liz!

mrs. timberlake said...

i have been trying to call you for many days.

are you home?