Sunday, December 6, 2009

A new tradition

My whole family, excluding myself, ran a 5k in Anthem AZ on turkey day. It was really a great turn out...so I hear. I was actually quite sad I missed it! Everyone said it was a blast, and a real bonding time considering my father has been running marathons for years. It was a great opportunity to have the family to share something my dad has loved for years. Owen even took part in the kids race. My parents said everyone was screaming, and cheering little Owen through the finnish line.


This is my dad ( in the spandex) my sister Jamie, her daughter Taylor, and Mike
Thanx for a great trip mom and dad...we loved having you here.






3 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

That's so much fun! How cool for Owen to run in the race...especially cause it's something to share with grandpa. Hey, I admire your dad for being up for wearing spandex! ;)

Corbin said...

Looks like your family had fun at the race, even Owen. He looked so cute with that shirt on running down the finish line.... Lets start those headbands this week

Josh and Gloriana said...

it is time for more pictures of presley!!! I want to see see more of her :)