Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Halfway point...

I am officially half-way complete with this pregnancy, and it has FLOWN by! We are getting so excited the closer it gets to her due date. Don't get me wrong, I am still nervous that I will forget everything it takes to care for a newborn!! Not to mention I am hoping Owen won't smother his little sister with his blanket. What?... you say!! Yes, Owen's idea of a fun play time is smothering Mike until he pretends he is dead. Great parenting, I know! So, once we overcome our small fears we are ready to welcome this little one into our home


My scare is that we have NO concrete girl names to consider. We refuse to say we got our daughter's name from a "baby name" book. We would prefer to say that we came up with something unique and amazing on our own but that is not going to happen either! So.... we would love ANY SUGGESTIONS ??? Can't wait.

2 comments:

keriloveselias said...

Well, we were certain it was going to be Stella if we were having a girl b/c Stella got her groove back was such an important movie to Bryce in his "Boo days" lol...really joking. I love Stella!!! You can steal it b/c Im pretty sure we are done! :(

Meagan Reitz said...

Zelda. Zelda Roth.