Saturday, April 11, 2009

Where's Liz?

I have to admit, I have never fallen off the blogging wagon this long. However, it's with good reason people...Mike and I have collectively decided, I think, to come out with our news that we are expecting another baby!! I have had great check ups, and I have been sufficiently SICK, so I think I am in the clear to announce the news. I am due Oct. 20th, and I am currently 13 weeks. We are really excited, and looking forward to creating a playmate for Owen.

Mike and I take off next week for our cruise to the Caribbean. I am just praying that I will be past this morning, afternoon, and evening sickness before Sunday. I have never been on a cruise, so I am not quite sure what to get excited for. If YOU have been on a cruise...what are the highlights???? I need to get myself excited, so I can get through one more week of throwing up on the porcelain thrown. Anyway, it's good to be back to share my news. Be looking for more posts from Easter and our trip.

11 comments:

me said...

Congratulations!

Proudfit Family said...

Yea!!! We are so excited for you guys! I hope you have a girl so she can be bff's with Lucy. Cruises are great- the highlights definately is the spa- also taking long showers and having the freedom to nap and watch movies all day. I would get some sea sickness meds for sure ( especially since you are already nauseous. Have fun -- I'm glad your back to blogging!

em said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys! You'll love it--the cruise AND the playmate.

Highlights of a cruise: ALL THE FOOD (unless you can't keep it down, of course...); waking up in a new destination every day without the hassle of traveling there; you get off the ship to explore, you get back on to eat and travel; you meet fun new people (hopefully). We did a short one for our honeymoon and I think it's the perfect vacation. All the perks, none of the hassle.

Highlights of a playmate: You get to watch your oldest learn to interact with the new sib. SO CUTE. Li'l Mil is usually really sweet with Nano, so that part is fun for me.

And yeah, Li'l Mil is a total chatterbox. I don't know if it's something to be concerned about or not if your Owen's not chatty yet...you should ask Andi. She knows that kind of stuff--it's what she does :) Have a fun trip!!

Claire said...

Hey Liz, that is wonderful news. So fun to add another one to the mix! I really hope that your cruise goes well and you are able to enjoy it.

thebakerbook said...

Congrats!!!!!!

Josh and Gloriana said...

so exciting! I was wondering if this news was going to be announced soon- I kept wondering, I wonder when they are going to have another baby? Hope you aren't sick on your vacation- have fun!

keriloveselias said...

Congrats Liz and Mike!! And cute little Owen-who will be so excited to have a play buddy!!!! :)

Cruises are the BEST!!! Great buffets, fun shows to pick every night on the cruise-warm jacuzzi's or pools-massages and fun places to visit! You will have fun...just take your zofran with you!!! xoxo

Hanson Bike Works said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jbh said...

Congratulations! We're happy for you and your growing little family.
:)

The Halls said...

Liz, Liz, Liz...you and ME! I'm due Oct.18! How funny! I guess we know what we were doing around the same time:). I'm sorry to hear you've felt sick. Surprisingly, I've felt fine this time, only a few moments of nausea, but nothing compared to my other two pregnancies. I just barely posted that we are expecting, too. Congrats! We are thrilled for you! Keep me posted!

andi said...

Yay, congratulations! Never been on a cruise...just ask your doctor to hook you up with some Zofran. That should make the sicky and the cruise more pleasant!!