Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Down and Out

(Disclaimer) I would just like to apologize in advance for these horrendous pictures of myself, and Owen. Mike is out of town, missing Owen, and pushing me to update some pictures of Owen on the blog. I keep trying to tell him that Owen is sick and not a sight to be seen right now. I guess sometimes you just need to see it for yourself...I caught Owen violently chewing on the cap of the Tylenol bottle...I think he may have been trying to tell me something. "Drugs, Mommy, Drugs!"
I love the after-look as if to say, "Excuse me, I am on an important call here."
Yep, he's sick all right! Not sure what my excuse is.
Here are some happier days to remember, Dad. We miss you.






3 comments:

Corbin said...

I'm so sorry Bentley's buddy is soooo sick. We hope he feels better!

mrs. timberlake said...

poor Owie..

what are you talking about, Liz.
You look like you are straight from the Housewives from the Real Tramanto... totally.

mrs. timberlake said...

i might be on a roll... is this mike on?