Saturday, January 3, 2009

We had a wonderful 9 day visit with Mike's parents. I think we all wondered how we were going to fill 9 days with events and activities. Surprisingly enough, we stayed quite busy and enjoyed every minute. I truthfully could have had them stay 20 days, and it still wouldn't have felt like enough! Thanks for the visit. Owen thought he'd take the liberty of waking up grandpa at the park.
We had a picnic and enjoyed a train ride around Anthem Park.

Nothing like the boys doing some bonding in the back yard!
Julie, Roger, Mike and Owen
Owen decided the floors needed to be swifered...pretty sad when a 17 month old can out clean a "house wife".






















6 comments:

DillChips said...

I am sure it has been said, but Mike looks a lot like his Dad and as I see it looks like Mike will age very well...good find.
I am glad you enjoyed your holiday and was not bored until Owen got sick that is...anyways I am so glad he is better so we can play.

The Halls said...

Liz,
Owen is such a stud. What a cute little boy he is. So I've got to get caught up..your pregnant with a girl, and you are naming her Lucy, correct? How fun! We sure miss you guys. I'm sort of a bad blogger/facebook friend so please forgive me in advance.

Owen's Mommy said...

AHHHH...NOT PREGGERS! I made those letters for a friend who is having a girl named Lucy. NOT PREGNANT!!!!!

Meagan Reitz said...

Glad to see you guys are still doing so well! We really do miss you!

jeggs said...

Hey chica, I'm all caught up now that I've returned to the blogging world and so I need more info. New update please!!?? Yeah like I have any right to complain. Oh well....

jeggs said...

Oh by the way, I think I found Owen's twin sista born a long time after him. I'll try to find a way to get a piccie for you. soooo cute.