Wednesday, May 21, 2008

To My Husband

Tomorrow we celebrate our 5 year Anniversary together, and I could not feel more grateful to have him in my life!
I nag this man 7 days a week about ANYTHING, and he still loves me. He comes home from a long day to find me un-showered for the second day in a row, and he still loves me. At the end of the week I have depleted our son's college tuition, and he still loves me. I don't clean as often as I should, and he still loves me. I don't laugh at his jokes anymore (too tired), and he still loves me. We have been married for five years, and he still loves me....THANK YOU!
You are my everything







3 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARIO to MY FAVORITE COUPLE ---

I love that I have been able to be part of your newly-wed to newly-parentals stages of life. I am so incredibly grateful we have jumped into parenthood together.

Love all three of the Roths...

Josh and Gloriana said...

aw mikey! it seems like yesterday that i was your third wheel- I can't believe it's been 5 years! love you guys!

jeggs said...

Hey y'all, seriously congrats. I second what G said...I can't believe it's been 5 years. Peace out people.