Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What's new with Owen??


Little man is loving bath time...he has discovered splashing. Which has added to his love of taking baths, and would take them 5 times a day if he could.
He is standing very well, and is inching steps as he pulls along our coffee table. No signs of crawling :(

Owen's first tooth is starting to peek through the gum line, and boy it is quite the weapon. Who knew baby's teeth could be sooo sharp? I have never been so scared to nurse him!

He is 8 months now, and is just growing like a weed! It has been a real joy to see him progress and develop. I must say he is in a very fun stage right now, and we are enjoying every minute!

4 comments:

The Skeehan Family said...

Liz - he is DARLING! Love the hat! So I have two darling pictures of your son from the party - they are on my blog, but I don't have your email to invite you to read - but I'll get it from Amy so I can both invite you and send them to you - they are very very cute. He is quite photogenic! :) Nice seeing you guys, by the way.

Unknown said...

Love that boy, he's so cute. I wish I could just pick him up and squeeze him. Love Mom

mrs. timberlake said...

Hey now... Who took that fantastic family photo? Oh, that's right. moi.

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

that is the cutest bath picture I've seen to date!