Saturday, January 26, 2008

Trip to Ohio

Did I mention that Owen is sitting up on his own??Poor guy...his eczema flaired up SO bad that we had to take him to an urgent care in Ohio :(
Before and After...amazing what a prescription of Mometasone Furoate Cream can clear up in a couple of days :)

Currently, Owen's favorite toy



Everyday Grandma would snuggle up Owen in her bed while she got ready for work!












Mike has been scheduled away on business trip, after business trip. During his two week trainings in New Jersey and Vegas...Owen and I spent some time with my parents in Ohio. We had a really good time. Having family around to help made those two weeks without Mike FLY by.
It was really great to see my family, and spend some much needed time with my sister Mandy. Now we are back for a few days before we make our move to Phoenix next week. I have our new address if anyone needs it...no new phone number yet! Anyway, here are some recent pictures of Owen.

7 comments:

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

wow, look at owen already the world traveler! I bet your parents were sad to see you guys go!

andi said...

That's nice you can spend some time with your parents when Mike's gone. Happy move to Arizona! And I love the new pics of Owen- I'm telling you, his eyes get me every time!

mrs. timberlake said...

Love the pics of Owen in your mom's bed. Glad his little road rash cleared up so quickly.

Talk later, roo roo.

Jen and Bryan said...

Hey, you don't know me but I'm a friend of Mikey's. We live in Cortina in Queen Creek. It sounds like you guys are moving back here. I would love to meet you and get our little ones together to play. I have a little girl about Owen's age. (LOVE that name, by the way.) Jaime, another friend of Mikey's, somehow found your blog and passed it along to a bunch of us. I love that guy. Nothing but smiles and giggles come to my face when I think of him. Tell him I said hi. Good times... Anyways, I hope you don't mind me peeking in on your blog every now and then.
Thanks! Jen Wyeth
thewyeths.blogspot.com

g said...

i need your new address!! i sent you an email, but dont know if you are able to check it right now. maybe i should just call you. we are sending out invitations next week!! yay! so email me your address gloriana.mft@gmail.com xoxoxo

ABQ Mom said...

I can't believe you moved! I just saw you at church a few weeks ago! I just tried calling you to let you know we were going to have playgroup, your # was disconnected, so I thought "I need to check her blog!"

LOVE the new house by the way. Amazing! Beautiful! No neighbors is totally our dream! Write me sometime. We have family in Phoenix, we'll be in that area every so often. danakishane@hotmail.com

mrs. timberlake said...

for the love of blogs everywhere... update!